Friday, October 28, 2011

Review Me on Thumbtack!

All Ways Well Acupuncture - Gentle and Effective!

I just posted my service All Ways Well Acupuncture - Gentle and Effective! on Thumbtack. Now my clients can learn more about my service and even book me without picking up the phone. Would you mind leaving a short testimonial about your experience with me? Your testimonial will make my posts appear higher in search results which helps me find more customers.

Leave a testimonial now!

Thanks!

All Ways Well, LLC

All Ways Well Acupuncture - Gentle and Effective!

As a small Chinese Medicine clinic located in downtown Portland, OR by PSU, All Ways Well focuses on gentle and effective combinations of Acupuncture, Foot Reflexology, Chinese Herbology and Chinese dietary and lifestyle recommendations to help you be well and stay well in every way. Owned and operated by Rebecca Hurwood, LAc, we specialize in treating pain, especially motor vehicle accident recovery and worker's comp claims, digestive issues, women's health and pregnancy support, as well as Facial Rejuvenation or Cosmetic Acupuncture. Insurance accepted, book today and start feeling your best!

Learn more!
If you would prefer to no longer receive emails, you can unsubscribe. This message was sent to you on behalf of a Thumbtack user. If you have questions or concerns about this message, please email support@thumbtack.com. Thumbtack, Inc., 1001 Page Street, Box #45, San Francisco CA 94117

No comments: