Monday, November 1, 2010

All Ways Well Baby Announcement!

Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.
All Ways Well, LLC
Baby Announcement!

Yes, my little bundle of joy is here and made it just in time for Hallow's Eve!  Please welcome the newest member of my family - Ashur James Kitzerow - born October 25th late in the eve.  At 8 lbs even and with lungs like an opera star, he is keeping my husband and I on our toes!

Thank you all for your support.  Email newsletters will keep coming your way and I will be back in the office February 2011 latest.  You will be able to book into my 2011 schedule online starting NOVEMBER 9TH.

Also, please don't hesitate to come in and see Noreen Drake, LAc while I am away.  Online booking is available with her now or you can call her at (503)445-8888 x5. She is an excellent Acupuncturist, and is who I see in fact.  It is both a pleasure and a joy to have her covering my maternity leave. 

Looking forward to seeing you in 2011.  Always yours in health and wellness,
~Rebecca


BookNow!

We send special offers to patients who opt-in when completing new patient paperwork, to customers who subscribed via the website and to business associates. Please rest assured that your email address is always kept private and never shared with third parties.

Unsubscribe rhurwoodlac.allwayswell@blogger.com from this list.

Our mailing address is:
All Ways Well, LLC
1525 SW Park Ave.
Suite 103
Portland, OR 97201

Add us to your address book

Copyright (C) 2010 All Ways Well, LLC All rights reserved.

Forward this email to a friend
Update your profile
Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

No comments: