Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Happy New Year!

Hey Amazing Patients, Here's wishing you a Happy New Year! 

 Remember that Acupuncture is a great way to help you reach your health and wellness goals in the Year of the Water Dragon. My new year resolution - eat less sugar (its my weakness) and increase my Yelp reviews!

Please take a moment to review me if you have a chance, and book online for 2012 now! Have a great day! ~ Rebecca

here are some yelp reviews:
 "Rebecca is an amazing LAc. She brings so much in personality alone, but behind her warm and balanced demeanor is a very bright, informed and well educated..." 
-- Libby G. 


 "5/14/08 Update: I never would have believed it. I went to Rebecca for pain relieve from uterine fibroids and they actually got smaller! I just had a..." 
-- Jenny G.

No comments: