Friday, October 5, 2012

October 2012 Newsletter

In This Issue:
** Welcome Baby Boudi!
** Rebecca's Back on Thursdays 10/25
** 3 Treatment Special is ON!
** Thanks for Tuning In! Book On-line Anytime!
---------------------
Welcome Baby Boudi


I promised pix so here's the first! Little Baby Boudi napping (something she does on her own time... occasionally...) She's growing strong and figuring out what home is all about - mainly doggies, kitties, big brother hugs and lots of good cuddling with mom and dad plus tunes. What do you think it means that little baby B likes the Talking Heads, the Horrible Crows, Foreigner, Bob Dylan and Aerosmith but not lullabies, Jazz or live guitar? At any rate, she's over 9 lbs and has gained several inches in length already - we'll see if she outpaces her brother (who is quite large and strong) on the growth chart! She's proving opposite to her blond haired blue eyed big bro in every way - eating habits, sleeping patterns and music choice beyond her coloring. Very exciting to see what the future will bring.

Rebecca's BACK Thursdays 10/25
That's right! My return to work is imminent and I couldn't be more pleased. I miss you! And adult time. I will be in the office 10/13 but my day is fully booked already, as is 10/25 actually. However, if you want to be waitlisted for those days I can take your name if someone cancels - just email me - and my schedule is otherwise open and available. I will be in the office Thursdays thereafter in October, Wednesday-Thursday in November and back to my usual Wed-Fri + one Saturday a month in December. So go online and book away!

3 Treatment Special is ON through Thanksgiving!
That's right! Mid-Autumn Festival came and went during my maternity leave, so I decided to delay my semi-annual 3 treatment special until this month to celebrate Zhong Qiu Jie belately in combination with my return. The deal is the same as always - $30 off three prepaid Acupuncture or Foot Reflexology treatments. You can purchase as many gift certificates for yourself or others as you'd like from now until Thanksgiving, so have at it! This offer won't be available again until the next major Chinese holiday - Chinese New Year - which is Feb 10th this coming year. Just go online to my gift certificate website using THIS link or click the "Gift Certificate" link on my regular website and purchase online for yourself or a loved one 24/7.

Thanks for Tuning In! As usual thanks again for tuning in! Keep in touch, schedule appointments with Noreen and book in for my return! Please don't hesitate to call or book on-line anytime and please do see Noreen while I'm away.

Looking forward to seeing you!
~Rebecca

No comments: